Re: Beyond Belief.

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beyond Belief.
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:58:48 -0400
Ah, but Phil, you should be more trusting of the government, because it is
you.

It is the representatives and senators who come from your state, serve in
your local and national assemblies, and live in your neighborhoods.   The
people who work and raise families and pay taxes and obey the laws, just as
you do.  And all of whom are sworn and bound to the principles of democracy
as outlined in the Constitution.   And none of whom, so far as I have seen,
are worked up to a frenzy.  This whole thing is moving along just fine, and
if I were a betting man, I'd say that Osama is a pawn, and the real Big
Cheese is Saddam.   If that's true, let's slice him.

--
Martin Secrest
Arlington, VA