Re: Before we finally revert to topic

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Before we finally revert to topic
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:18:44 -0400
John-

I have known from very early on the response of the rest of the world,
although I may not have always indicated it in my postings.  And some have
commented that these postings have been off topic and inappropriate. At this
point, I personally feel that while they may not be about cars, they allow
the members to do what will help them heal- discuss this monumental tragedy
with those they regard as friends. I have really been unable to to find the
interest to read any of the on-topic messages since Tuesday. Currently my
project has come to an almost complete stop. In the past three nights, I
have done a grand total of about 15 minutes work, none of any signifigance.
I have sent out many e-mails, and this has helped.

In direct regard to your comments, I can only say one thing, and this is for
you and all your countrymen and women-

THANK YOU!

I will recover, and I hope to have my project completed shortly, but I need
to work through this, as does the rest of the world. Together the world will
heal the destruction, and remove the instrument of injury.

Scott