Re: Regional Weather Forecast (non LBC)

To: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Regional Weather Forecast (non LBC)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:22:39 -0400
The State of Alabama today, by unanimous vote in a special session, has
declared total and unrestricted war against whoever committed this atrocity,
particularly for the stoppage of NASCAR events.

P.S.- Syria and Pakistan are on our side at this time, so the forecast for
Karachi and Damascus may be more moderate and seasonal.