Re: Regional Weather Forecast (non LBC)

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Regional Weather Forecast (non LBC)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 05:51:56 -0400
> Surely to Christ the events of this week have taught you that mass
> murder is not funny?
>
> You make me feel physically sick.

==" Here is just another example of why politics/religion or any other such
related subject has no place in a wide open forum such as a automobile
hobbiest list, anyone that knows Sumner knows exactly what a kind and gentle
person he is, and this subject should not be on this list and no I am not
unpatriotic or unsympathetic to the total worlds disgust with what has
happened this week and the way the entire world has reacted, we all need
room to breath a little easier, lets leave this subject alone and stop this
reacting to each others thoughts, whether you agree with them or not, we all
have a right of opinion without being comdemed for speaking them"   "FT"