Re: Regional Weather Forecast (non LBC)

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Regional Weather Forecast (non LBC)
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:17:52 -0700
At 5:51 AM -0400 9/15/01, Fred Thomas wrote:
>  > Surely to Christ the events of this week have taught you that mass
>>  murder is not funny?
>>
>  You make me feel physically sick.

>lets leave this subject alone and stop this
>reacting to each others thoughts, whether you agree with them or not, we all
>have a right of opinion without being comdemed for speaking them"   "FT"

I agree whole-heartedly with Fred, if you feel you must disagree with
a message, please do it in private, to the originator only.
Now is the time for all of us to be together, no matter what our
politics or sentiments.
I just got an email from a good friend that contained a picture of
the American Eagle with a Tear in its Eye...that pretty much sums up
how I feel.

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3