Wire Wheel Rim Bands

To: DLambert@anaheim.net
Subject: Wire Wheel Rim Bands
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 07:10:32 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Floor lining tape would probably work well here.  It is about 1.5 inches
wide and resembles a heavy electrical tape.  Sticks well and is very
durable stuff.

Good luck,
Jay Welch - Abington, MA
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/  - see our site for 10/6 to
10/8 show details
1971 TR6 project, 1973 TR6 Wanting to "Drive it hard"