Wire Wheel Rim Bands

To: Phil Evans <phillup@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Wire Wheel Rim Bands
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:53:54 -0400
Cc: "triumphs-digest@autox.team.net" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Phil Evans
>I just had my w/w blasted and powder coated. In the process the rim
bands were discarded. What and where do get the best replacements. I
know I will have to run tubes, but have heard of various ways to cover
the spoke ends.
<

Phil, the hot ticket these days is a special tape (looks like electrical
tape but thicker) that is available at British Wire Wheel and Hendrix Wire
Wheel.  I bought a roll from each and they sell the same thing.  One roll
should be plenty for four wheels.

Dave (got two half rolls left over) Massey