Re: carbs

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: carbs
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:01:47 -0400
Cc: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net, francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Tom Bryant up here in Maine rebuilds and rebushes SU's for $130/pair. That
includes all parts, new throttle shafts and some very trick bushings that
he developed. He is primarily an old Volvo guy, but he will rebuild any SU.
I can dig up his address if anyone is interested.

I am a VERY satisfied customer, he did my HS2's last spring. Given that the
various parts alone are near $100 from the usual suspects, I think this
counts as a bargain.

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine