Re: Emission Stuff

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emission Stuff
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:15:16 -0700
Cliff,

Thanks for the info.  The stub-out on the valve cover is (or was) actually
in the center of the valve cover pointed straight up.  The stub-out was
actually a threaded insert (as was the one on the intake manifold) that I
simply removed and replaced with an appropriate bolt.

I'd like to thank you and everyone who responded so promptly to my question.
I've been involved in other forums before and have never experienced the
kind of quick and helpful response that I received from everyone here.  I
only hope that at some point I'm able to return the favor as I sink deeper
into Triumph ownership. <grin>

Thanks!

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas