Re: Emission Stuff

To: Kurtis <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emission Stuff
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 20:55:17 -0400
Kurtis:

The PO of my  '74 TR6 had removed the PCV when converting to Weber carbs.
The end result is that the internal pressure of the engine would push oil
out of every available escape route. I rigged up a 70 TR6 Pcv setup and
solved this.
You might be facing a similar situation if you try to run your TR4 without
the PCV system.

Paul