Re: Thanks to the Brits

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks to the Brits
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 15:58:45 +0100
Hey Guys
Don't forget this was an affront to the whole of the civilised world, not
just the USA. I know it happened to you, in your country but we should all
take heed of the warning. It could just as easily have been London or any
other city, capital or otherwise through out the world, this is why you have
such global backing.
We are still your friends and allies.

Graham.