Re: Car Buying Ettiquette

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Buying Ettiquette
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:54:30 -0400
> Well today, a person, contacted my home telephone number four times within
> 90 minutes finally getting a hold of another family member the last time.
> Within another 90 minutes of that last telephone call, he showed up at my
> house to look at my TR6.  Why is this so bad?

Kai-
Be happy someone is that seriously interested- I have a friend who has sold
a number of cars the past few years, and one of the worst problems is
someone who calls and calls, talks to you, says they're coming at a certain
time, and NEVER SHOWS UP! And then does it two or three times(by which point
my friend would refuse to sell on principle anyway!)

He may have had a little problem with his patience factor, but the fact he
showed up after calling shows his interest. Now if he had money in his
pocket is the next logical question.

Scott