Re: Tie Rod End Piece - TR4

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tie Rod End Piece - TR4
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:59:16 -0700
Okay... so I guess my next question would be:  How hard are they to get back
on?  Do you basically have to hammer them back on as well?

I'll probably just go ahead and order a new set...  I figured by looking at
them that I could probably pry them off with something (at the expense of
the boot).  I guess my biggest concern at this point is potential damage to
the tie rod lever.  I'll try the "two-big-hammer" approach you suggested.

Thanks for the info BTW.

Kurtis J.
1963 TR4