Re: Upholstery

To: "Seth" <batman719@home.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Upholstery
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 08:25:17 -0500
Seth-
I had a very good experience with Canley Classics regarding the interior for
my Herald- repro kits are available relatively inexpensively, and seat
rebuild kits are also available. These are pretty easy to sort out and
install yourself, and they seem to be from Newton, who, I believe, was one
of the original suppliers. I would recommend contacting Canley, or Rimmers,
and ordering a set there.

Scott