Re: Nitrous in a TR4?

To: "Freeman, Noah" <>, "Triumph (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Re: Nitrous in a TR4?
From: "elliottd" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:45:47 -0500
There was a very nice yellow TR6 at VTR in Albany NY about 5 years ago with
all this NO stuff in his trunk.  He was in the modified class in concours.
We all concluded it would blow his engine, drive train etc. in a hurry.  We
also closed the topic by concluding that it might all be only for show !

Don Elliott 1958 TR3A
Montreal, Canada

Freeman, Noah <> wrote