RE: Crane/Allison Warranty Resolution

Subject: RE: Crane/Allison Warranty Resolution
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@telocity.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:03:17 -0800
Pete,

I'm glad your results were better than I experienced with Crane (my Allison
must have failed just after the two year grace period ended and they were
fairly hard-nosed back then). As a side note, when you get your Crane unit,
you will probably notice that they are now only warranted for one year (oh
well....).

Hugh Barber
'73 TR6
Hollister, CA