brake bleeding

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake bleeding
From: "Walt Philipson" <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:06:50 -0500
Hey list,

I saw this touched on in the 6-pack archives, but didn't see any responses.
I've replaced the flex hoses in my brake system. I had the rear brakes open
while I replaced my trailing arm bushings and rear springs. The master
cylinder is new and replaced by the PO. The brakes worked OK before I did
anything (I know, If it aint broken...) Anyway, I was able to successfully
bleed the rear brakes with a mityvac hand pump. I can't get anything out of
the front brakes, just air. The MC is full of fluid. Any suggestions? TIA.

Walt Philipson
74 tr6