TR3A Front Apron removal

To: <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Subject: TR3A Front Apron removal
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@starband.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:58:53 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
     When I pulled mine, I ended up doing lots of cutting off caged nuts and
splitting the nuts with a nut splitter. I welded new caged nuts on and went
from there.
     If/when you get to the TR3 floors, let me know and I'll clue you in on
what I have learned doing mine. I am almost done with the second floor now.
I can save you the learning curve.
     Good luck.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 & 1961 TR3A's
     Basking in the shadow of yesterday's Triumph