Re: Drat - bad crank

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Drat - bad crank
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:57:17 -0500 (EST)
Cc: TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Dave Massey wrote:

> Message text written by "Robert M. Lang"
> >> The last time I weighed one it was 60 lbs.
> >
> > Dave
>
> THat's all? Gawd am I weak!
>
> Time to go do some crank curls.
> <
>
> Seems heavier when dropped on the toes.

Actually, the really painful thing to do is drop it on your finger when
you're trying to carefully place it into the crank journals. It's
excessively painful when your finger is angled on the journal when all the
weight suddenly transfers to the point where your finger is.

Not that I've ever done that, of course!

> Dave

rml