Re: trip in TR?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trip in TR?
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Roulleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:05:12 +0100
---------------------------

I'd really like to take the TR, but got to thinking about the last three
long trips and the problems (alternator in Canada, valve spring in
Oklahoma, brake booster in Florida, broken rear hubs right here at home)
and this is in a pristine and meticulously maintained TR6.
Jack, should I borrow you my TR6 , in 28 years I have it it never
broke down, and it's not what I would call pristine.
There is probably something wrong with your "preventive"
maintenance sheme.
My only car braking down at every possible occasion is my new
L.R. Freelander. It's maintained by the L.R. dealer !!!!
Jean
70 TR6PI on EFI