Ignition (?) problem

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition (?) problem
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:05:35 -0600
That just reminded me that I had a similar problem with a 1977 Datsun 810.
Whenever I got below 1/4 of a tank on gas, the car would sometimes just
die... like it had run out of gas.  I would just stop and let it sit for
5-10 minutes, then it would start, and I could drive it 5 miles or so before
it happened again.  Problem was, I also removed the gas tank and drained it
(suspecting that was the problem), but it didn't stop the problem.  I solved
the problem by selling the car. :)  I never did track it down.

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4
www.geocities.com/tr4_1963