Fw: Ignition(?) problem

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Ignition(?) problem
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:04:32 -0600
Jim,

 I had a similar problem a few months ago.  I ended up replacing the points
and the condenser.  My next step would have been the coil; however, that did
the trick (I didn't bother to determine if it was the points or the
condenser, since they are both fairly inexpensive). I'd try the cheaper
stuff first (points/condenser) before the coil.  Just my
two cents, and I'm certainly no expert (but have much trial and error
experience).

 Good luck!

 Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas