Color help wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Color help wanted
From: "Don Spence" <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:23:03 -0700
Lennart
 As the seats seem to be in much better condition than the rest of the car
(cosmetically speaking) I would not be surprised that they are replacements,
at which time the other interior surfaces were painted to match.  As to body
colour, it is most definitely not emerald. As the paint is in such poor
condition I wouldn't think it matters at this stage.( I am of course
presuming that you intend to rebuild/restore this car.)  Strip it, take it
down to bare metal and paint it the colour of your choice.  If originality
is important, go with the heritage colour, if not well... whatever tickles
your fancy!
As the heritage colour and the body colour definitely do not match, I would
ask for a re-check with BMHT.

Good luck with it
Cheers
Don