Color help wanted

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Color help wanted
From: Lennart broekhof - SunPS ITops RSC4 <lennart.broekhof@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:45:13 +0100
Hi All,

I'm confused about the color of my car, according to the commission
plate number
it should be emerald (65) with black (11) interior. According to the
British heritage
form it was 109 Mallard with New tan (Ambla) interior. The rest does
match, engine
number etc. It is also defiantly the first paint layer. When I
started to remove the hood
and the rear cockpit liner, I saw that the wheel arch covers, which
are black, actually
were... New Tan but painted ! I can imagine that somebody changed the
tan for black, as
I would do too. So I think the color is mallard and not emerald. Does
anybody have a picture
of a car in mallard and or in emerald ?
I am lost now as mallard is blue/green and emerald green/blue.

(You can see my car at: http://www.lagonda.com/Emerald/emerald.html which I
   probably have to change...)

So, what color is it, mallard or emerald ???

Lennart

--
Lennart A. Broekhof       Sun Microsystems        SunPS-ITops-RSC4

Disketteweg 2            3821 AR  Amersfoort           The Netherlands

                               lennart.broekhof@sun.com

+ 31 33 4515513                 X15513            Fax  + 31 33 4515128