RE: tr3 - e-bay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tr3 - e-bay
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 20:15:16 -0800
Is it my imagination ?  Or are all the bolts missing from the right front
fender ?

And just what is that hanging down from the barn siding in the LH front
fender ?

Oh, and all the numbers on the car probably do match.  The body numbers seem
to be missing !

Yep, it's a real deal alright.

That Rolls he sold (item 1805292309) sounds interesting too.  110,000 miles,
all put on in the space of 4 years.  I wonder if the buyer knows it's in the
country illegally <g>

Randall