Re: TR6 Carbon Canister

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Carbon Canister
From: "jay snavely" <jays@paonline.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 21:06:46 -0500
Reading this thread prompted a question.  If the anti-run on valve does not
reset after the car is turned off, will it also cause the car to not
restart?  I was under the impression that it only prevented the fumes from
the canister from entering the carbs, now I hear that it also prevents the
carb fuel from entering the manifold.  My car has had this restart problem ,
but I usually hear the valve close after the car shuts off.

Jay Snavely
1974 TR6