Re: control head TR3

To: jsellis@shaw.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: control head TR3
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:14:07 EST
In a message dated 3/19/02 11:21:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, jsellis@shaw.ca
writes:

> Is anyone out there familiar with the #%!#& control head [horn,
> signals,etc.] for a TR3?I've had mine apart and together a hundred times
> and still can't get it to not turn inside the wheel. If anyone is wise to
> the ins and outs of the stator tube, control head etc.,or has a
> diagram of how it all goes together I'd sure appreciate it !
>   S. Ellis    '60  TR3a

I know it's not the little screws that hold the head in place but make sure
that they are tight anyway. Also if you need a good used stator tube and
assistance call Doug Latham in Maine at 207-548-2946. He has a good selection
of used Triumph stuff. I bought a good used stator tube from him around three
years ago.

 Ray....Brooklyn, NY
59 TR3A