RE: TR2 to neg ground

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "'Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR2 to neg ground
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:44:08 -0500
> Yea sure David, now just when are you going to let some young
> service buck
> work on your car ???? Yea sure, get some sleep tonight will ya.  "FT"

Hey Fred,

I do most of my own work just like everyone else, BUT, the '3 does have to
go in for an alignment and safety certification in the next 6 weeks.  So, a
young buck maybe "near" her.  The other thing is I have found it much easier
to go to Jiffy Lube to get the oil changes done.  No mess and cleanup,
besides if you include time I couldn't do an oil change for $30cdn ($20usd)
:-).  Now there are young service bucks at those for sure.

David