Good wife

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Good wife
From: mbarron37@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:20:15 -0600
Reference the note from Bob Danielson, I got one too.

We were at a flea market here in the KC area last fall, when I looked to the
right into the back of a ratty old pickup truck and saw a good looking Triumph
Bonneville bike.

Just knowing that my better half would put a stop to my hyjinks,  I went over
like I knew what I was doing, and starting talking real serious to the guy that
had it for sale.  We even started negotiating the price downward,  no big deal,
I'm thinking cause she'll stop this insanity any time.

Finally, I look around and she's got the checkbook in her hand, with a little
smile on her face.  Doesn't make any sense, unless, of course, she wants me
dead!

Mike Barron

60 TR3 (The Weenie)
73 TR6