RE: TR4 wiper motor questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4 wiper motor questions
From: PeterSchop@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:23:53 EST
Hugh,
Fred Thomas just wrote that the proper color for a TR4 wiper motor housing is
"wrinkle black" and the stand is gloss black, power coated of course. As soon
as I hear what Ragosine Listate grease is, I will make a post to the list.
Now about that Hammerite grey, that sounds like a good color for my garage
floor.
Peter