RE: TR4 wiper motor questions

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 wiper motor questions
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:34:02 -0800
FWIW, I believe you're both right.  The TR4A-6 were different in this
respect than the TR2-4.

Can't help with the Ragosine Listate grease, but it looks like these are the
people who would know, if anyone does :
http://www.rocol.com/
"ROCOL is founded upon the work of Victor Ivanovitch Ragosine, a Russian who
took a degree in chemistry at the University of Moscow in 1854. "

Randall