RE: More on the NAPA belt

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: RE: More on the NAPA belt
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:15:55 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ok Phil, my apologies.  NAPA 25-24379 fits TR2-4A.  It's thinner in
cross-section than the belt Moss and TRF sell (at least the last one I got
from either of them), which makes it easier to squeeze it on while parked on
the side of the road.  It is 'cogged', which makes it more flexible and IMO
also adds to the ease of installation.  However if you work hard at it, you
can see the cogs once it's installed, and the originality police may give
you a demerit for that.  It also rides a little lower in the pulleys, which
with my alternator conversion, also makes it easier for me to install.

Randall