Steering couplings for TR4A

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering couplings for TR4A
From: Dave Rupert <Dave_Rupert@codl.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:20:23 -0500
Hi listers,

I seem to have done something fairly silly and managed to lose both of the
couplings for the steering column for my TR4A.  Problem is the rubber
doughnuts are readily available, but the splined sections that bolt through
them and  fit over the column are not.  Does anybody have a couple of these
stashed in a corner someplace?  The rubber portions don't need to be in good
shape, since I already have replacements.  I just need the splined portions,
along with the bolts.  I'm willing to pay whatever is reasonable, or if you
need parts I have a couple of car's worth of stuff stashed in the barn.
Maybe I can trade you for something you need.  I'm located in SE Michigan if
that helps, but it's not critical that you're close.

Regards,

Dave Rupert