Re: first car

To: RangerCRS <rangercs@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: first car
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:57:42 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
RangerCRS wrote:

> We probably all also remember the women, the difference being that if
> we had the chance, we'd like to have the cars back again.  :-)
> Craig
>
> On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:36:23 -0700, Dave wrote:
>
> >What I have found surprising about this thread -- given the number of
> >listers (such as myself) suffering increasingly from CRS... we all still
> >seem to remember the cars!
> >
> >- - Dave

Paul Simon said it well in his song, "Kodachrome".  The same thing he
says about the girls he knew when he was single applies to cars we have
once owned.  Although, you may wish you had them again, there was a
reason you got rid of them in the first place.  Memory often blurrs
those things as time progresses.

Cheers,
Joe