RE: TR8 Questions

To: "'levilevi'" <levilevi@attbi.com>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR8 Questions
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:42:54 -0500
For HP my choices are Holley is best, FI is second and ZS last.  Otherwise
stock, I'd guess the Holley'd put out about 180, the FI about 145-150 and ZS
about 125-30.  Its all a matter of air flow.  Can't guess about mileage, but
with my FI I get about 20-22 in the city and 25-30 highway. I have a
"slightly" hotter than stock cam. Its a whole lot of fun to drive.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK