RE: TR8 Questions

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'R. Ashford Little II'" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: TR8 Questions
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 06:48:08 -0500
Cc: "'levilevi'" <levilevi@attbi.com>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Its hard to tell from the catalogs, but on the carb cars the cat is a
separate piece bolted directly to the manifold, while the FI have them in
first pipe.  In my FI car they are horizontal and about under the firewall,
are they that far back in the carb cars?

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK