Re: 1st car

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1st car
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:21:12 -0000
Hi Larry
It sounds like we both have wonderful women, a lot of my friends have
married and divorced since we left college, I am still with the same
wonderful woman and she likes old bikes and cars, she has a Dolomite Sprint
as her daily car and she is restoring a Triumph Tiger Cub mainly on her OWN
she also just bought a BSA Sunbeam scooter, (wanted the Triumph Tigress
Version) which she has done lots of minor repairs on to get it going well.
Just after I met her she rebuilt the gearbox on her Honda CB 100 by herself,
she can also cook as witness by my girth! 8-)
She also acts as the sensible one around here often vetoing my ill thought
out plans!!

Graham.