TR3 Rear Road Leaf Springs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h0FLwA70017829
Subject: TR3 Rear Road Leaf Springs
From: "Jerry Goulet" <jgoulet@thomsontechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:56:00 -0800
During a recent conversation with several past TR3 owners, one mentioned that
TR3's had two different leaf springs.  Apparently the drivers side was stiffer
to help balance the car with driver only.  I can find only minimal reference to
this and the catalogues sell only one part number for both sides.  When I got
my car it was disassembled and I remember that the springs looked different.
What I am wondering is how can I tell if I installed them the correct way.

Jerry Goulet
1960 TR3A TS71864LO