Prestige Autowood & Trim

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Prestige Autowood & Trim
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:03:22 EST
Has anyone on the list recently ordered or received a new dash from Prestige
Autowood & Trim? I am looking to get a hold of Randy. I had ordered a new
dash from him last April and he called to let me know that it is finally
completed (yes I waited 9 months for it...I hope it's worth the wait). The
number that I have doesn't seem to be correct...408-288-8737. So I need to
get his phone number or his address so I can send him the balance I owe him
so he can send it out. When he left his message he never left this
information to call him back or the correct address to send the payment.

TIA

John McGreal
www.triumphtr250.com