Re: Prestige Autowood & Trim

To: jmitch@snet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prestige Autowood & Trim
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:26:42 EST
I want to thank everyone that helped me get in contact with Randy at
Prestige.

Just in case any one else would like to get a hold of him his new address and
phone number is:

Prestige Autowood & Trim
1828 Stone Ave
San Jose, CA 95125

Phone: 408-288-8737
Fax: 408-288-8767

My dash finally arrived today after a wait of 9 months...well all I could say
when I opened the box was WOW!!!!!!!! It's beautiful and the craftsmanship is
first rate! Now I get to take the old one out this weekend and get the gauges
all cleaned up and hopefully sometime next week I can put this new dash
in...but I am almost afraid to touch it! I will post pictures of the
installation on my website by Monday sometime.

John McGreal
www.triumphtr250.com