Re: Prestige Autowood & Trim

To: <Divits@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prestige Autowood & Trim
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:31:03 -0700
john,
    i bought a dash from randy 3-4 yrs ago during my 6 resto. it took him at
least 6 months from the time i ordered one but it was well worth the wait
and
money. the frustration you're feeling was similar to mine as i dealt with
him over
the months.....lots of talk, spurts of activity, and then nothing for weeks.
    in the end i chalked it up to an artist's conception of time and what it
takes
to produce the beautiful woodwork, not to mention all those years of paint
fumes randy's been exposed to!
    bob danielson, a fellow 6 owner, has had randy's info on his website for
years.
i've pasted bob's webpage address that talks about randy's creations and how
contact him. i hope bob doesn't mind me passing this along!
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/prestige_autowood_and_trim.htm
    also, i have the box my dash came in and the return address on the label
is:
Prestige Autowood and Trim
140 North Harrison Avenue
Campbell, California  95008
    don't know if this address is still good as it's 3-4 yrs old but maybe
it'll help.
i hope he's still in business, a very nice fellow, just a bit hard to nail
down.
good luck,
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6