Re: Prestige Autowood & Trim

To: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>, <Divits@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prestige Autowood & Trim
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:51:52 -0500
Four years ago when I ordered mine, it took 4 months to get but it was worth
the wait. I even posted (http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/may_1999.htm) the
experience on my web site. My impression of Randy was that he runs a small
high quality low production shop and tries to balance individual orders from
car owners with large orders from Moss or VB. He's an excellent craftsman
and not necessarily as good a business person. The product, however, will be
flawless when you finally get it. Keep calling and nagging him.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
Status at http://pages.cthome.net/BobD