RE: Potential Scam Warning

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Potential Scam Warning
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:49:58 -0500
This is not a potential scam...IT IS A SCAM.

This person is doing this not only by sending emails to buy cars but to
anyone that has an email address. A friend of mine went along with the scam
until he asked to send him $6000.00 for processing fees. He will send you
all kinds of documents that look legit but in reality are false. I am really
surprised that the FBI has not arrested this person yet because I know
tonnes of people that have received his emails offering one scam or another.
He is apparently a doctor and his email address is legit. I advise everyone
not to answer to his email otherwise he will bomb-bard you with emails. He
will go as far as giving you his phone number and he will answer and give
you all the details.

There are only 2 ways to make money...the lottery and hard work. Anyone that
offers money like that is a total scam. So beware. Like the saying says,
"There's a sucker born everyday." Don't let it be you.

My .02 bits worth.

Patrick