RE: Potential Scam Warning

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Potential Scam Warning
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:07:54 -0800
> I advise everyone
> not to answer to his email otherwise he will bomb-bard you with emails. He
> will go as far as giving you his phone number and he will answer and give
> you all the details.

FWIW, the FTC has set up an email address where you can report this sort of
thing.  I don't know that they actually do anything with the information,
but it's been reported in the media that they do go after the worst
offenders (as gauges by the volume of reports they get).

So, I'd suggest forwarding this, and any other spam you get, to uce@ftc.gov

No explanation is necessary, just forward the message to them (including
headers if you know what that means, otherwise just forward it).

Randall