RE: Barrett Jackson

To: "'Jim Hill'" <jrhill@chorus.net>, "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'Triumphs@autox. Net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Barrett Jackson
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:43:26 -0500
I'm probably just getting caught up in the festive atmosphere or
whatever you call it of the event.  There are so many interesting and
beautiful cars that I saw go by.  And yes, it would be hard to find a
car in the general spec's that you desired, but it still may be cheaper
to alter one of those cars.

It's also just cheap entertainment to watch.  Kinda like a kid flipping
through the Sears catalogue prior to XMAS years ago.  Neither cost
anything.

I think that most people on this list are enthusiasts, and that's the
excuse/reason I'm giving myself for lusting after such a variety of
cars.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2