Searching for HS6 carbs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Searching for HS6 carbs
From: "Bill Haenlin" <whaenlin@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:05:16 -0500
Hello,

2 good opportunities to locate and purchase the correct HS6 carbs for my
'65 TR4a have slipped by me (sorry Fred) so I'm still searching for
anyone that may have a set with linkages for sale.  I'm looking for HS6
carbs with the floats on the outside and linkages in the middle.  Of the
2 I missed out on one was rebuildable with intake for around $100 the
others were totally done and ready to mount and I'm sure in the $300
area, although rich for my blood I'm getting desparate <grin>  So if you
have them and want to sell them or know where I can locate a decent set
please let me know.

Bill Haenlin

whaenlin@carolina.rr.com