RE: Barrett Jackson...NOT! :-)

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <pethier@isd.net>, <jrhill@chorus.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Barrett Jackson...NOT! :-)
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:41:48 -0500
Andy Mace wrote:

But for the vast majority of us, we would effectively be working for
ourselves for pennies an hour and/or eat up most or all potential profit
in whatever work we would have to "subcontract" to professional shops

Yep, that would include me; although, in my case, it might be fractions
of a cent per hour.

Also, I went to the B-J site and looked through all of the cars that
were sold, and it showed that the TV coverage would tend to give a
slightly misleading impression.  The TV coverage is obviously skewed to
include only the most interesting and exclusive/expensive cars, while
there were many other autos sold, that while might not be as rare or in
as good of shape, I still found interesting including a late 50's
Chrysler 300G.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2