RE: Home for old computer parts? (not LBC)

To: <JMcmahon@ictgroup.com>
Subject: RE: Home for old computer parts? (not LBC)
From: "Bob McLaughlin" <bob@mclaughlin.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:46:25 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack and all;

Sadly, just formatting a hard drive won't get the job done.  I have been
involved with a company that "recovers" data that has been erased, reformatted,
and written over.  Their specialty is in the field of forensic discovery for
criminal and civil matters.   A big hammer is the only for sure way to keep
someone from being able to recover it.

Bob
71 TR6

From: JMcmahon@ictgroup.com