RE: Home for old computer parts? (not LBC)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Home for old computer parts? (not LBC)
From: "Keith A. Bay" <kabay@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:16:04 -0600
Regular formatting is not enough if you really are (which you should be)
concerned about this.

There is freeware software that actually goes back and writes over the data.
Or do a low-level format (which most people don't know how to do anymore
these days).

Keith A. Bay
Hartland, WI
'73 GT6 MkIII  #KF20729U

NASS - North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron, #92
VTOW - Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin, Membership Committee