RE: TR2 paint/electrical/interior/hardtop/fender bead

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR2 paint/electrical/interior/hardtop/fender bead
From: JMcmahon@ictgroup.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:35:42 -0500
Take a look at TeriAnn's website for bulkhead hole identification.

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/Bulkhead.htm

--

Hi List - As you can probably figure out from my prior message, my "2" is in

pieces on the garage floor.  When I disconnected the old wiring harness, I
made detailed notes as to the wiring connections, color of wire etc.  After
I had pulled all of the wiring, I took a look at the bulkhead, and realized
that I had no idea what went through all of the different holes!  Silly me -

forgot to keep track of which wire went through which hole!